This time round the bag is clear which is good because it will make an excellent travel toiletries bag, I love it when you can actually see what you've got, I hate rummaging round in dark bags for stuff!
The bag boasts several full size products and doesn't disappoint. Moreover it's got everything you need for summer, infact, there are some really nice products in there.
One of my favourites are the WOW hair products, there's a mini shampoo and conditioner to try. WOW is quite expensive so nice to have a miniature to try before you buy. There's also a full size Pixi product, an eye pencil. Anything from Pixi is always very welcome! And I was really happy to see the REN face lotion tonic given that I have started using my REN moisturiser again this week (pure coincidence). There are two sunscreen products, one from NUXE which is a factor 50 for your face and the other is an M&S product, their sun products are called Sun Smart and this is an after sun face mask, soothing and hydrating with hyaluronic acid. All dermatologically tested too so we are good to go.
There's a nice lip gloss too. Not usually a fan of lip gloss, I find most of them too sticky but this one is really light and pretty and perfect for holidays, it's got a bit of a shimmer to it.
Full list of the products listed below
- Percy & Reed Volumising No Oil Oil (for hair)
- REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic 50ml
- M&S Beauty Sun Smart After Sun Face Mask
- Nuxe Sun Melting Cream SPF 50
- M&S Seasalt and Freesia eau de toilette 50ml
- Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen (black noir)
- Autograph Colour Shine Lip Lacquer (Sorbet)
- PURE Super Hydrate Day Cream SPF15
- Color WOW Color Security Shampoo
- Color WOW Color Security Conditioner
- L'Occitane Verveien Shower Gel 70ml
- £5 off voucher when you spend £20 or more on M&S beauty